William R. Hall
The Fake Id Ids scannable Best 120 Quality Cheap Online Of Online Arizona buy E-commerce 00 For Sale az Art - Buy Ids Sale
Salisbury, MD 21801
- Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI (50%),
- Criminal Defense (50%)
William R. Hall, P.A., is a Salisbury, Maryland, law firm founded by attorney William R. Hall. Mr. Hall devotes his practice to criminal defense and has more than 18 years of experience. He handles matters involving college crimes, DUI/DWI, drug crimes, sex crimes, theft crimes, traffic violations and other misdemeanors and felonies and serves clients in Salisbury, Cambridge, Easton, Ocean City and throughout Maryland’s eastern shore.
Mr. Hall is admitted to practice in all Maryland state courts and before the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland. Over the course of his years in practice, he has received several honors and awards, including being named “best lawyer” by Eastern Shore Magazine and one of the “top 100 trial lawyers” by The National Trial Lawyers in 2012. In 2015, he was inducted into the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
Before founding his firm, Mr. Hall worked as a drug task force prosecutor for the Dorchester County state’s attorney’s office. He also served as a board attorney for the board of license commissioners of Somerset and Wicomico counties and campaign treasurer for the Somerset County state’s attorney’s office.
Outside of the office, Mr. Hall stays involved in his legal community. He is an active member of the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorneys’ Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Mr. Hall received a bachelor’s degree in political science from Salisbury University and earned his law degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law. While attending law school, he served as a research assistant and was a member of the honor court and student bar association.
Super Lawyers: 2019
To: William R. Hall
Super Lawyers: Potential Client Inquiry
About William Hall
Admitted: 1998, Maryland
Professional Webpage: https://www.williamrhall.com/Attorney-Profile.aspx
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015
- Award of Recognition for Successful Prosecution, 2004
- Leading Lawyers of Maryland's Eastern Shore, 2010 - 2011
- Top Maryland Lawyers, 2011
- Current Voted “Best Lawyer” by readers of Eastern Shore Magazine, 2012
- Current Top 100 Trial Lawyers in the United States, 2012
- 10.0 "Superb" Avvo Rating
- American Law Students, University of Baltimore School of Law, 1995, 1996, 1997
- The Fake Id Ids scannable Best 120 Quality Cheap Online Of Online Arizona buy E-commerce 00 For Sale az Art - Buy Ids Who's Who, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court of Maryland
- Salisbury University, B.A., Major: Political Science, Minor: English, Honors: Member, Habitat for Humanity; Official Citation Legislative Intern, Maryland General Assembly 1992 Session
William R. Hall:
Last Updated: 5/15/2019Licensing Change Innovate Long Residents Undocumented - Vehicle Of Island